Friday, April 29, 2022

SLC Sessions Available This Week * Travel Stuff

To My dear submissives, sluts, sissies and perverts - you have just six more days to throw yourself at My feet. And while I do have plenty to do before I leave, I also have time set aside for appointments.
I prefer email as a method of contact, but I do also offer phone hours for phone consultations.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
My phone: (503) 891-8487

Unless we have arranged otherwise, if you call outside of My phone hours, your number will be recorded and blocked. So don't do it.

I'll be out of town and unavailable for sessions Friday, May 6th through Sunday, May 15th. Catch up with Me in sunny Florida for some fun and debauchery. Going to snag some much-needed beach time before heading to a kink conference - I'm teaching again!

I'll be home long enough to unpack My bags, spank a few naughty butts and re-pack cause I'm off again. This time to Los Angeles with Mx. Novatrix for a long weekend to attend Domcon where both Mx. Novatrix and Myself will be available as a dynamic duo, as well as individually, for sessions over the weekend.

All said, I have limited availability for sessions on Monday, May 16th and Tuesday, May 17th. If you'd like to reserve an appointment for either of those days, let it be known.