Friday, June 3, 2022

Indulge Me * Sessions & Doubles Sessions

If you are one that follows along with My chronicles, you'd know that pre-pandemic I traveled often. And when you travel as often as I do, you're luggage takes a beating. See if travel involves checking a bag on an airplane, and it almost always does, I leave My finer pieces at home and travel with more sensible, rugged and inexpensive sets that take their own beating, typically lasting a couple/few years.

Needless to say, it's about that time.

Well this happened while leaving the LA Domcon hotel. Managed to get it back on three wheels. I chose this green set cause they're easy to spot in an airport and while they served Me well, it's time for a new set. And to My surprise, I found a set that are in My favorite colors - purple and black. I've added them to My Amazon wishlist.

I've also recently added some other key items that the dungeon is in need of. Wish to indulge and pamper Me? Here's an opportunity for you. My birthday is not until August but I love to receive gifts any day of the year. You choose the gift or gifts from My wishlist, your credit card statement will simply reflect an Amazon.com charge and your presents are sent directly to My mailbox. Be sure to include a note so I can Thank You. Unless you'd like to remain anonymous.

I'm going to start spending more time at the dungeon offering overnight, extended and weekend-long stays. And I will also be renting it out for guests who are looking to have evening of adult-type fun and make a bunch of noise. So you'll see some items for the kitchen on My wishlist. Go on. Impress Me.

My custom bondage bed and cage are still in the painting process. I'm a perfectionist, you see. And when it's finally complete, it's going to be out of this world. Literally.

Mx. Novatrix and I have been offering Doubles Sessions. To those that have been brave enough to submit to both of Us at the same time report they may never go back to individual sessions. It's that good.

Why aren't you emailing Me yet?
I have time available for sessions in Salt Lake City.
Email Me: msjulie@juliespanks.com