Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Tickle, Travel, Sissies & Spankos

On Saturday evening, I safely made it home from My vacation which was absolutely a dream come true. Literally. One fully staffed villa in a tropical location with an infinity pool all to our very own.

As much as I love to travel, I always treasure the return home to My bed, My pillow, My fur babies and My favorite morning mug of tea. I also returned to a deluge of emails filled with compelling requests to accommodate a number of interesting fetishes and fantasies.

I hit the ground running, conducting a heavy disciplinarian scene with a devoted spankophile on Sunday afternoon. Seems someone had been very naughty as of late and submitted himself for a strict spanking. He arrived a few minutes early, landing himself in an immediate Time Out. Nose holding a penny to the wall without dropping it for three minutes. Our session then began with a few minutes over My knee to remind him of his place.  And for the duration of the session, he took 175 lashes of My cane.

I have a session scheduled tomorrow afternoon with a new-to-Me submissive who shares My thirst for games of Power & Control and also enjoys a good spanking. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

Another was a request for a tickle torture scene. Its not a common fetish but I thoroughly enjoy it. Especially when the subject is actually ticklish and it's not just a ploy to get Me to touch them. Hoping that blossoms next month while he's here on business.

This week also brought Me not one, but two, sissies inquiring about sissification and dollification scenarios. And another who wants to clean My bathroom. I adore dressing up slutty sissies. I've got a collection of lingerie moments, makeup, wigs, stocking and more. And I do appreciate a clean toilet.

One inquiry was about travel. As in, will I travel to their city for a session. The answer is yes - as long as My travel expenses are paid for including hotels, meals, transportation etc. Serious inquiries only. 

Again, I love to travel but if you wish to truly surrender, it is so much better for you to come to Me. My private dungeon lair houses My massive arsenal of equipment, comfortable *cough* sleeping arrangements and everything else I would need or want to control you for longer lengths of time and space.

Hopping on another plane, this one bound for Portland on Friday afternoon. I'll be returning on Monday the 31st and available for sessions throughout the month of November.

Email if My prefered method of contact: msjulie@juliespanks.com