Friday, November 18, 2022

My Contact Information For Respectful Sluts

Time to re-share My contact information for those who don't have it. 

Email is My preferred method of contact:
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you are new-to-Me, you'll need to email Me to request My Application For Service and follow protocol in order to request My time and attention. If you've served Me previously and wish to schedule another session, send Me an email with your request and I'll respond in a timely fashion. I check My email a few times a day. 

I do offer phone hours for those who are, for whatever reason, unable to send an email. Or for those who have some preliminary questions that they would like answered. Take note: You must call from an unblocked number. I do not answer calls from private or blocked numbers. Nor do I answer outside of My phone hours. Be respectful of the time you dial Yours Truly or I will simply block your number.

Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm Mountain daily
Phone: (503) 891-8487
I do not text with My clients as I find it too informal so don't text Me.

I am rarely available for same-day sessions.
Plan your training accordingly.

Wish to send Me a gift to gain My attention?
Cashapp: $JulieSpanks
Venmo: @JulieSpanks
My Amazon wishlist: Click Here

Have something you'd like to mail Me?
My mailing address:
MJS
406 E. 300 S. 
Suite 1000/Box 141
Salt Lake City UT 84111

What are you waiting for?
Come spend some quality time with Me.