Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Happy Holidays & Hot Candle Wax

Did you know there are over 20 holidays between November and February? So, no matter what you choose to celebrate or perhaps you don't celebrate at all, I'm sending My best wishes for a happier, healthier and much kinkier 2023.

And speaking of 2023, I will be traveling quite a bit next year  -
stay tuned for My travel schedule. That said, I am in town and available for sessions in Salt Lake City through the end of February.

New in the dungeon this week, some wax candles that I picked up from Agreeable Agony on Etsy. They are cleverly made in small glass pitchers making them super easy to pour. The wax itself is so velvety soft to the touch, almost like butter and cleanup isn't too bad either.


Used them once and immediately fell in love.

Wish to indulge Me with a holiday gift - My Amazon wishlist.
Or you may send Me an electronic gift card from Etsy.
All you need is My email address - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Come spend some quality time, an overnight or a long weekend with Yours Truly in My private lair. I will take extra good care of you.