Saturday, May 13, 2023

Serve Me This Weekend * My May/June Schedule

Hello perverts. I've missed you. Life has been moving fast but I'm managing. My travel plans have changed so I'm dropping an update.

I will be out of town Wednesday, May 17th thru Friday, May 26th. 
If you've been craving some play time, now is the time.
I've had a cancelation for this evening so if you'd like to try to slip yourself in, you may call Me in a timely fashion, preferably before 3pm. I also have time available on Monday and Tuesday. Bust a move.

You may send Me an email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Or you may attempt to reach Me by phone. My normal phone hours are 10am to 12pm Mountain daily. If you happen to get My voicemail, simply hang up and try again. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients ever. My phone: (503) 891-8487. No texts, period.

I will also be out of town Thursday, June 1st thru Monday, June 5th.
Home in Salt Lake City for most of the month of June.
If you'd like to schedule something in between My trips or when I return in June, you may send your request via email.

Let's play! What are you waiting for?