Thursday, June 8, 2023

Sessions Available Now in SLC with Yours Truly

Back in Salt Lake City after one of the best annual conventions I love to attend. Held at a nudist resort in Palm Springs. It's an intimate event allowing for deeper connections, super raunchy outdoor play, and unlimited opportunities. I managed an average of four hours sleep each night. Upon My return Monday evening, My body was so sore and exhausted, I slept for fifteen hours.

Yesterday, I enjoyed another dirty session with one of My most loyal sluts. He delights in being teased and tormented for hours, especially if he is forced to pop one (or two) of those little blue pills. You know the ones. For inspiration. And science, of course.

Per My wishes, he had refrained from masturbating and orgasms since our session eight days prior. At the end of yesterday's session, I took the liberty of draining his balls completely. Next, I am about to switch things up on him with a Must Masturbate Schedule.
I like to keep him dancing. *weg*

I am in Salt Lake City and available for sessions. I picked up a couple of beautiful wood paddles at Beyond Leather. So if you are pining for a nice paddling, do reach out to schedule an appointment.

If you are new to Me and wondering what kinks and fetishes I am into, it's easier to share with you what I am not interested in as that's a much shorter list. My non-interests: scat, diapers, heavily scripted role play, fluid exchange or body worship to bits without a barrier.

Send Me an introductory email and I will respond with My Application For Service. My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com