Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fill My Holes

Home from Denver and I had an amazing trip. So much so, that I will be paying another visit before years end solely for sessions and play. Stay tuned for upcoming Denver travel dates. And if you wish to serve Me while I am in town, send Me a polite email.

Thunder in the Mountains did not disappoint with a roster of internationally known presenters, I sat in on many thoughtful workshops. I schmoozed with muckety mucks, flirted with hot sexy kinky folk, picked up a few new paddles in the vendor mart, and played each night in the 40,000 square foot dungeon.
Yep, it is good to be Me. *weg*

Currently, I am in Salt Lake City for the week with limited time available for sessions. If you would like to compare schedules, you may call Me at a reasonable hour. Or send Me an email request. My contact protocol is on the contact page of My website.

Bound for Portland this Friday and still looking to fill a few holes (pun intended) in My schedule. I'll be in town through Saturday the 26th.
What are you waiting for? Bust a move!