Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Deluxe Experience

In celebration of My birthday next Saturday and because this month marks My tenth year conducting pro sessions, I am offering My supplicants something special. Through August 20th, I am presenting My Deluxe Experience session at a slightly discounted rate.

The Deluxe Experience is My preferred play scenario. It is designed for the committed, serious player who seeks a substantive adventure with no time constraints. I will take you on an intense, kink-inspired journey and I will decide how long it lasts. Each DE is unique and has no script. Our play is determined by your palette of interests and whatever I find Myself most enjoying or keen to do expressly with you or to you. The DE is an ideal choice for those wishing for a more personalized connected "lifestyle" experience with an explicit D/s or SM context. For more information regarding the other session types I offer, please visit the interest page on My website, here.


If you would like to schedule an appointment, you may send your email request per My contact protocol found here on the contact page of My website. If we have played in the past and you've retained My phone number you may simply call to schedule your training.

In My extra time and for the geographically challenged, I will be available for phone chats and kinky counseling on Niteflirt

I'll be away on sabbatical August 21st through September 1st.
I suggest you schedule your training accordingly.