Monday, September 1, 2014

This Is Now - a slave's point of view

Back from My annual sabbatical and I am renewed, recharged and ready to play! I returned home to a clean house, happy pussy cats, green plants, fresh flowers, a home-cooked meal and a horny slave.

Qualified candidates will find Me available for sessions in Salt Lake City for the next week and a half. Then I am off on back-to-back weekend trips so be sure to plan your training accordingly.

In SLC, I am delighted to conduct My sessions exclusively at The Manor. Located just 15/20 minutes from the downtown/airport areas, respectively. The Manor is a safe haven for you to submit to Me and explore your darker desires. It is a private, discreet and neatly appointed play space with a dungeon room, a sexy boudoir, a shower room as well as a comfy conversation area.

My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website. If you have served Me in the past and you've retained My phone number, you may simply call Me at a reasonable hour to schedule your next appointment.

As a BDSM lifestyler, My equipment collection has grown to an immeasurable size. What exactly do you crave? I probably have it.

Finally, slave z took this photo of My golden toesies this morning.  Not a bad view, eh? Come see for yourself - up close and personal.


Unable to serve Me in person? Just want to chat with a experienced Dominant Woman? You will find Me available from time to time on Niteflirt. Go ahead. Call Me. I've been told I give very good phone.