Friday, January 9, 2015

Heads up, Portland! - 2/20 thru 2/26

It's the announcement many of you have been patiently awaiting...

I am currently booking sessions for Portland - Friday, February 20th through Thursday, February 26th. If you would like to be considered for a session, I suggest you send your request sooner than later as My schedule tends to fill quickly.

If you are new-to-Me, I request that you familiarize yourself with My website prior to contacting Me. Most of your questions can be answered in the material provided there. Session types and tribute amounts can be found on the interests page. And My straight-forward contact protocol can be found on the contact page.

If you have served Me in the past and wish to submit yourself for more FUNishment, you may simply email your appointment request to msjulie@juliespanks.com. Or you may attempt to ring My phone at a reasonable hour (503-891-8487)

My private dungeonette playspace is located in the NE area of Portland, not far from the airport or the I-84/I-205 interchange. Perfect for hourly escapes as well as longer extended sessions.
It is a discreet, warm, clean, inviting space where you a safe to explore your darker desires under My experienced thumb. Put yourself in My capable hands and let Me be your guide.

I visit My former beloved hometown of Portland 5-6 times a year and have ongoing training as well as distance training programs available. If you would like to join My loyal stable of cherished Portland area slaves and submissives, please do present yourself.

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to those who sent thoughtful holiday and new years greetings and gifts. It means the world to Me that I am in your thoughts, as most of you are in Mine.

In the meantime, I am available for sessions in SLC at The Manor.
Wish to serve Me? In need of a spanking? Or just a good tickle?

My New Years gift from slave z is a new piece of custom dungeon furniture that is scheduled to be complete in about two weeks. Stay tuned for juicy details. Or better yet, serve Me and I'll fill you in...in more ways than one.

Unable to serve Me in person? - I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.