Monday, March 2, 2015

Hand Picked Pantie Slut

Just a quick update - I have safely returned from the kinkiest city of 2015!  Yep, Portland you were good to Me, once again. And I am already making plans for My next trip, mid-April.

It was a treat to catch up with My loyal slaves and submissives there. Some of whom I've had the pleasure of playing with for almost a decade. And I was able to handpick a polite newbie with a fine lingerie fetish who managed to pique My interest. 

I ate like a Queen. Shopped for fancy chocolate and sharp knives. Spent time with close friends and leather family. Walked through town and along the river on a beautiful warm and sunny day while eating an ice cream cone. Got lost for a few hours in Powells Books.
It was dreamy. 

And over this last few days, I participated and presented some classes at KinkFest.  A weekend-long kinky conference drawing in about 1,000 people offering educational workshops, a huge kinky vendor mall and play parties in a 36,000 square foot dungeon with a DJ. 

Needless to say, I need a vacation from My vacation. So I am using today to rest and relax while slave z unpacks My bags, rubs My feet, washes My dirty clothes and cooks Me dinner.

It is good to be Me.

Wish to submit? I am available for sessions in Salt Lake City. My contact protocol can be found on the contact page of My website.