Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Portland, Heads Up! - 7/22 to 7/28

Portland...or should I say Potland? I am coming for you once again!

You know I can't stay away too long. My heart still remains.
Not to mention, I have some very special someones who crave My brutal affection and sadistic ways on a regimented schedule.

Speaking of schedules, I happen to have room for one or two more for sessions during My stay. I'll be revisiting My beloved former hometown - Wednesday, July 22nd until Tuesday the 28th. And as always, offering sessions to qualified candidates in the privacy of My very own dungeonette located in NE Portland, not far from the airport.

If you are new-to-Me and would like to submit yourself for a session, I request that you review My Domination website in it's entirety prior to contacting Me. Most of your questions can be answered in the material provided in the pages there. If you've served Me in the past, you may simply email or call in your humble request. My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website.

I do prefer to plan in advance so I can thoughtfully plot our time together. So contact Me sooner rather than later. You deserve it!