Wednesday, September 23, 2015

San Francisco 9/24 to 9/28

My bags are packed and I am San Francisco-bound tomorrow!
Off to celebrate the Leather High Holidays with My logical family members and find trouble with My merry band of mischief makers.

It's time for the largest leather-type festival of its kind, the Folsom Street Fair - and all of the debauchery that goes along with it. I also have plans to visit all of My favorite places, hot-spots, the de Young, Mr. S Leather, Chinatown and a dungeon or two. I'll feast on fresh seafood thrice or more and spank a couple of naughty butts.

If you've neglected to schedule a session, I'm afraid you are too late.
At this point, My schedule is chock full but I'll return in the spring.

Back in the City of Salt on Monday evening. All emails and voice mails received over the weekend will be addressed upon My safe return.

If you are new-to-Me and would like to be considered for a session, please read through My contact protocol and send your request via email. I won't be answering My phone this weekend. *wink*