Monday, April 25, 2016

Serve Me RT in SLC or via Niteflirt

Dear perverted follower,

I know you've missed Me. I've been enjoying My respite from travel and have only a few more days until My next adventure.

I happen to have time available for real time sessions in My secret Salt Lake underground hideaway on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week, then I'm Florida bound. If you have served Me in the past, you may simply ring My phone during My phone hours. Otherwise My Complete Guide to Contact Protocol can be found HERE.

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? I'll be available for phone sessions sporadically over the next few days on Niteflirt. Gimme a call. Whether we are just chatting about the world of Domination and submission or I am training you in the dirtiest of ways. I've been told I give really good phone. Seriously, check out My juicy feedback.

In any case, have a great Monday.

I look forward to beating you...err...I mean meeting you, slut.


Wickedly,
Ms Julie Spanks