Sunday, May 8, 2016

Domcon, Los Angeles 5/19-22

Domcon - the Worlds Premier Professional and Lifestyle Domination Convention. If you are into the BDSM lifestyle, this is a great event. And if you are a submissive who longs to be surrounded by the worlds Top Dominas, then you need to get thee to this event.

I will be in attendance, dressed to the nines, connecting with other Dominatrices, checking out a few workshops, shopping in one of the best kinky vendor malls around, playing in the big dungeon, and offering sessions to select submissives from My hotel suite.

Before I go, I am in desperate need of new luggage as two of three bags each lost a wheel coming back from Florida. *grumble*  A) they just dont make em like they used to, B) airline baggage slaves do not treat luggage with enough respect, and C) I travel, a lot. Care to indulge Me? I've added a few nice options to My Amazon wishlist. With just a few finger strokes, you can remedy this problem. Preferably before you finger stroke something else...