Friday, August 19, 2016

TGIF & Weekend Debauchery

TGIF, as in Thank Goddess It's Friday! I wish all of you all an extra naughty and adventurous weekend. I know I'll be doing My best.

I would also like to thank those of you who sent Me special birthday wishes, birthday love and generous gift cards. You are so good to Me... just as you should be. *wink* And do keep in mind, this Lady loves to receive gifts any day of the year. Not just on My birthday.

I have limited availability for sessions over the next fistful of days as I am elbow deep in vacation prep. But I'll always find time to have someone serve Me proper and rub My feet. So if you are contemplating or procrastinating, wait no longer. Thursday of next week I am out the door for two weeks. My contact information and protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website.