Saturday, October 15, 2016

Portland, Heads Up! - 12/8 thru 12/13

Good news for all of you patient and loyal boys, boy toys, slaves and dedicated submissives. I've got dates for My next Portland visit.

Thursday, December 8th through Tuesday, December 13th

I've already got one very special submissive on My calendar - (you know who you are). The rest of you should follow suit and consider scheduling your session sooner rather than later. Because My schedule will fill and you do not want to miss out. Trust.

If we have yet to meet, I request that you familiarize yourself with My Domination website in it's entirety. Most of your questions can be answered in the material provided.

If we have already met, you may simply send your session request via email or ring My phone during My phone hours. My contact details can always be found on the contact page of My website.