Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Dear Haters, You're Fired!

I know - you've missed Me. Yes, I am still here. But I'm not going to lie, these past two weeks have been difficult. Especially living in Utah. I never want to get all political here as it does not make for a happy Mistress but this election has moved Me to My core.

Seriously considering a trip to DC in January to stand up, be seen and heard at the Womens March on Washington. Care to sponsor Me?

You see, My voice will never be silenced. I will always stand up against hatred, bigotry, racism, anti-semitism, homophobia, xenophobia, and especially women's rights not just for Myself, but for all minorities living in this country.

And I know this is going to cost Me but what the fuck, here goes -
IF YOU VOTED FOR HATE - DO NOT EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN. Got it? That's right. You can't pay Me enough money to beat your ass.

Now onto the good stuff. I've been keeping Myself occupied - training a couple of new-to-Me slaves, enjoying the last of the warm weather, catching some new movies on the big screen, hitting the yoga studio, attending the opening of Salt Lake's newest theater, practicing some serious retail therapy, stocking up on booze and settling in for winter.

That said, I'm currently accepting appointment requests for Salt Lake City. If you too would like to escape the real world for a while and venture down a road of Seductive Sadism, give Me a call. My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website.