Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Salt Lake City Sessions

Salt Lake City is abuzz with energy - but most folks walking the downtown streets have no idea whats going on below their feet.
They haven't a clue that a hidden hideaway for hedonists is just steps beneath them. A torture chamber for the willing. A fetish gymnasium. A perverted hypogeal playground for consenting adults. 

Curious?

I am currently available for sessions to qualified candidates in the City of Salt. Come spend some quality time with Yours Truly and see what you've been missing out on. My discreet dungeon play space is the perfect container to let your inhibitions run wild, under My guidance of course. *wink*

Interested applicants will familiarize themselves with My Domination website and all of the information provided to find answers to most all of your questions. As well as My straight-forward contact protocol.

Please note - I will be out of town and unavailable for sessions Thursday, January 19th through Monday, January 23rd. This proud feminist is participating in the Women's March on Washington.