Monday, February 20, 2017

Domestic Discipline in LA - 5/18 thru 5/21

I have an important announcement for you West Coast spankos and corporal punishment enthusiasts. I will be in the City of Angels and available for sessions Thursday, May 18th through Sunday, May, 21st. Unless someone gives me a reason to stay one more night. *wink*

I'll be attending DomCon again, the World's Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention. Top Dominants from all over the world converge on a hotel and local dungeon for a weekend of debauchery. And wanton slaves from all over the planet attend in hopes of meeting and possibly serving some of these elite Dominants.

I will be offering Domestic Discipline sessions from My hotel suite.
My preferred scene is a heavy consent/non-consent-type but I can lighten it up for those interested in something more mild and sensual. I'll be packing a plethora of paddles, straps and vintage hairbrushes. As well as several home-spun, Mommy-like ensembles.

If you are interested in the possibility of arranging an appointment, you will find My contact protocol and information on the contact page of My website.