Sunday, March 26, 2017

Gratitude, Service & Play

Have I mentioned how grateful I am for the infinite devotion from the most kind, wonderful, respectful, generous and thoughtful submissives?  Because I am. This week was just another shining example of why I continue to do this thing that I love to do.

To My devoted slaves and all of you who willingly submit to Me, put your trust Me, choose to obey Me, come fly with Me, and honor Me -
I cherish you. Thank you for your service and your submission.

And to those who are geographically challenged and call Me on Niteflirt - Thank you for keeping it real and real entertaining.

Spring is in the air and I'm in a very good mood as of late. I would say it would behoove you to take advantage of My mood and present yourself for a session. But that would be doing you a favor. *wink*

I do have a few days left in Salt Lake City with availability for real time sessions. If you'd like to be considered, please take the time to review My website before contacting Me.

Portland - I'll be in you this coming Thursday to Monday with limited availability. But you'll need to schedule prior to My arrival as I will not be accepting any last minute appointments on this trip. My next visit will be sometime in June/July. Patient slaves will be duly rewarded.