Monday, March 20, 2017

Happy Spring & Travel Schedule

Wishing you a Happy Spring from beautiful, sunny Salt Lake City, Utah, where I'll be busy fluttering about throughout the season.

Over the weekend I took some time to do a little Spring Cleaning around My dungeon, found a box of naughty stuff in the storage area that had gone missing, scored a selection of pantyhose on sale and prepped My playspace for whatever might present itself this week.

I am currently available for sessions in My hometown of Salt Lake.
Ready to play for the next week and a half, roughly. But I can play nicely if you so desire. *wink*

If you'd like to serve Me again or be considered for a session, My contact information and protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website along with My bustling travel schedule.

Here's a peek at My Spring Travel Schedule --
Portland -- March 30th to April 3rd
San Jose, California -- April 20th thru April 24th
Fort Lauderdale -- Thursday, April 27th thru Tuesday, May 2nd
Vacation/No Sessions -- Saturday, May 6th thru Sunday, May 14th
Los Angeles @ Domcon/Sessions Available -- May 18th thru May 22nd

What are you waiting for, boy? Bust a move.