Monday, March 13, 2017

Salt Lake City Sessions Available

I've safely returned from a warm, tropical vacation with a light tan, a playful smirk and a pep in My step. Here's evidence of Me relaxing.


You will find Me currently available for sessions in My private dungeon play space in Salt Lake City. If you are new-to-Me and would like to have the opportunity to serve Yours Truly, I ask that you take the time to review My Domination website prior to making contact with Me.

If you've already had the pleasure of serving Me and would like to sit at My feet once again, you may call Me during My phone hours or send your request via email. My contact information and protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website.

You'll also find My travel schedule posted on the contact page which is about to get a little crazy over the Spring. As in, I'll be traveling quite a bit - visiting Portland, teaching at kinky conventions, attending Domcon, vacation and more. So please be aware and plan your training accordingly. Someone has to keep you in line. *wink*