Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Salty Goodness & Sessions in SLC

I've safely returned from a crazy and amazing trip to My former beloved hometown and I am ready to do some bad things to someone. Consensually, of course. *wink*

Wish to submit to My whim? In need of a good spanking?
Yearning to be dressed in slutty stockings, lingerie and lipstick?
Enjoy being tied up, teased and tormented by a wicked Seductress?

If you answered yes to any (or all) of those questions and you live near or have plans to visit soon, I recommend you politely reach out.

I am available for sessions in the City of Salt. If we've played before you may simply ring My phone at a reasonable hour or send Me an email. If you are new-to-Me, I ask that you familiarize yourself with My website and follow My straight-forward contact protocol there.