Saturday, September 9, 2017

New Orleans Sessions Available 10/5 thru 10/8

New Orleans - I am coming for you.

Sessions Available: Thursday, October 5th thru Sunday, October 8th

I'm attending Domcon, the World's Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention. In just a few weeks, Top Dommes from all over the World will converge on The Big Easy for a weekend of pure sin and debauchery. As slave-types lurk hard in hopes of meeting, and possibly serving, a lovely Lady (or three) over the weekend.
Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

I have a deluxe suite reserved in the heart of the French Quarter and I plan on utilizing every square inch of it. I also plan on packing along an assortment of My very favorite paddles, hairbrushes and canes.

My specialty - Domestic Discipline, OTK, spanking and caning scenes.
As well as Foot Worship scenarios to the polite connoisseur from the privacy of My deluxe suite. Or perhaps you yearn to be a hooded, exhibitionistic spectacle at one of the lively dungeon parties....

Serious inquiries only.

Also please note: the hustle and bustle of the city will be calling My name so if you'd like to reserve a spot over My knee, you will need to contact Me in advance. As in, soon.

Last-minute or same-day appointment requests will be limited.