Thursday, November 2, 2017

Seattle & Portland, Heads Up - 12/6 to 12/13

I've got the announcement some of you Pacific Northwesterners have been waiting for - I'll be visiting Seattle and Portland next month and offering sessions in both locations, respectively.

Seattle - Wednesday, December 6th & Thursday, December 7th
Portland - Friday, December 8th through Tuesday, December 12th


If you are interested in a session and would like to confirm an appointment or discuss the possibility, you may politely approach after reading though the information provided on My website.

While in Seattle, I conduct My sessions at a known, local professional dungeon playspace. Advanced appointments along with a deposit are required. And when in Portland, I'll be taking appointments at the private penthouse location close to downtown. Again, appointments scheduled in advance are highly recommended.

I am looking forward to reconnecting with a few of My most loyal submissives and maybe even meeting a new one or two. Maybe you?

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? Wish to make contact prior to scheduling an appointment? I offer phone sessions, thoughtful distance training and session consultations via Niteflirt.
If I do not appear to be available, you may schedule a phone session at a time that works for both of us. Simply send Me an email.

So, what are you waiting for?