Thursday, March 29, 2018

Session Scheduling For the Month of April

If you are hoping to serve Me in the month of April, here is what you need to know - I am busy and traveling so you must plan accordingly.

Portland - Thursday, April 5th to Tuesday, April 10th -
I'm returning once again to My beloved former hometown and offering sessions with limited availability at this point. If you are interested in the possibility of a session and we have already met, simply send your session request via email or attempt to reach Me by phone. New-to-Me slaves can find My preferred contact protocol right here.

SF/San Jose - Thursday, April 19th to Monday, April 23rd -
I am coordinating an educational track at an international BDSM conference and any extra time that I did have has now been filled.

Fort Lauderdale - Thursday, April 26th to Tuesday, May 1st -
I have the honor of presenting at a BDSM conference. And then I'll spend a couple of days recuperating from My April on a Florida beach somewhere. I will not be setting aside any time for sessions.

When I am not on the road, I am available in beautiful Salt Lake City. I own a secluded yet urban dungeon play space that is easy on the eyes and home to My massive equipment collection.
Please note: Because I have such a bustling schedule, I am rarely to never available for same-day appointments. You gotta plan ahead.

I've been offering professional sessions for almost 15 years.
I have a great deal of real-time experience and I know what I like.
And if you would wish to have the pleasure of sitting at My feet, laying over My knee, or serving Me at all, you better pay attention.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression.