Thursday, October 18, 2018

Portland Sluts, Heads up! - 11/11 to 11/14

I'm finally making a return to My beloved Portland and I couldn't be more excited. While I'll be in town for a minute, for various reasons including limited play space options, I will only be offering sessions for a select amount of days. Get it?

For qualified candidates, I have time available on the following days:
Sunday, November 11th - ALREADY BOOKED
Monday, November 12th - LIMITED SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Tuesday, November 13th - LIMITED SESSIONS AVAILABLE
Wednesday, November 14th - ALREADY BOOKED

Q: what is a qualified candidate?
A: a qualified candidate is someone who has already had the pleasure of serving Me in the past and is still in My good graces.

If you are new-to-Me and wish to gain My attention, you're going to have to seriously impress Me. Write Me a polite and interesting introduction and perhaps choose a little something off of My Amazon wishlist so I know you are a sincere slut. Maybe I'll get back to you.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

And if you wish to play with Me at all you'd better bust a move.
My Sunday and Wednesday are already booked out. *wink*