Friday, December 21, 2018

Solstice Beatings

I don't know about you all but I have had a pleasantly productive week spanking naughty butts, dolling up sissy sluts and tormenting a new-to-Me wanton slave. I've also managed some crucial down time featuring a long massage and hot soak.

New and exciting things are brewing on this Winter Solstice.
It's almost 2019. No teasers. Stick around and you might find out.

Years almost over but I've still got some pent up energy... *grin*
Dare to submit to a hungry Woman who knows what she wants?

To the newbies - I have over 15 years professional hands-on real-time experience with a private dungeon space of My own. And after all these years, I have become quite choosy about My subjects. So, if you are lucky enough to gain My attention, be aware that My sessions are at least 90 minutes long and My non-negotiable tribute begins at 450.

Still interested? - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? To shy to present yourself real-time?
I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt where we aren't limited or censored and can talk about all of the dirty things our minds can possibly imagine. From the comfort of your very own floor.
Click the link on the right-hand panel.

And you know it's never too late to choose a special something from
My Amazon wishlist. Go on, indulge Me. You know you want to.