Sunday, January 13, 2019

My Travel Schedule for 2019 & Traveling

Usually I would have it all mapped out by now. But for whatever reason, the years forecasted travel is still somewhat up in the air.
See what I did there? *wink*

If you know Me, then you know I am a lover of travel. Spent 10 years in the Travel & Hospitality business, pre 9/11. Back when non-revenue passengers were treated like royalty and offered all of the upgrades and freebies under the sun. Now I just pay like every other human and hope to be treated with a modicum of respect.

Regardless, I still love to travel. Ever since I was a little girl.

So, My tentative travel schedule looks something like this:

Portland -- *February 7th through February 12th
SF/San Jose -- April 11th thru April 15th
West Palm/Miami -- May 16th thru May 23rd
Portland/Seattle -- Dates TBD late June or early July
Denver -- July 25th through July 30th
SABBATICAL/NO SESSIONS - August 22nd through Sept 6th
Portland -- October dates TBD
Portland -- December dates TBD

*these dates might flux 1-2 days either way. Stay tuned for updates.

As you can see, I have many, many holes to fill.... *grin*

If you'd like to inquire about Me traveling to you or with you, any attractive proposal may be presented for consideration. I do make for good company and enjoy flying under the radar and playing covertly. No one but us needs to know you are wearing My chastity device, sporting lingerie or tied in bondage underneath your clothes. You would be responsible for My airfare, accommodations (situational depending on where we are going but typically My own room) as well as a tribute for My time and attention. All of the other details will be clearly determined before we begin our playful journey.

If someone special out there would like to discuss the opportunity to accompany Me to Domcon LA, May 9th through the 13th, speak soon. Domcon is the Worlds Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention - a (bi) annual meeting of the minds where the world's finest Dominatrices convene and commune. And slaves from all over the world flock in hopes of not only meeting but possibly serving some of the very best. In this case, you'd be responsible for My first class seat to LA, a hotel room of My own and a tribute for My expert attention. You'd also be privy (and expected) to take Me shopping in the on-site kinky vendor mall, wear My collar and basically be at My beck and call for the weekend. Interested? Send Me an email.

And finally, when I am not on the road, I am available for sessions to select individuals and couples in Salt Lake City. I am an independent Woman with a sexy play space of My own, a heck of a lot of toys and tons of experience. Care to join Me for a little while?