Thursday, February 14, 2019

Serve Me Apres Ski in Salt Lake City

I have safely returned to the Land of Zion after another lovely trip to My beloved former hometown where we anxiously awaited a crippling "Snowpocolypse" that never transpired. I was able, however, to do some fabulous shopping, some eating at some delicious restaurants and I also got to hang out with some of My best Lady-friends.

And, of course, I made time to catch up with some of My most devoted slaves, spankos and submissives. It was truly delightful.
I've said before and I'll say it again, I am grateful to have such pleasing, engaged, gracious, authentic humans that offer Me their gift of submission, over and over and over. I digress....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, it's ski season here in Utah!!


I just love this photo so much and wanted to share it with you.
No, it's not Me. But it brings a smile to My face and its on topic.

I'm told some of the best powder can be found here in Utah. And the man on the television tells Me that we currently have some of the best snow pack in the nation. I don't ski anymore but I used to.
Now I prefer to curl up with a good book and relax while sipping a hot toddy in front of a roaring fire and a kitty cat on My lap.

If you enjoy skiing, then you know -- its an expensive hobby.

Much like skiing, BDSM is an expensive (adrenaline-fueled/filled) hobby. Similar to scuba diving, or golf in a fancy location, taking the wheel of a race car or fast boat, or skydiving or flying an airplane.

I like to think a good session is like a Michelin Star Dining Experience.

Or as Auntie Midori says "BDSM is child and joyous play with adult sexual privilege and cool toys" and "Cops & Robbers with Sex".

If you would like to serve Me, My tribute is what it is because you are getting what you pay for - My experience, My skill level, access to My luxurious play space and all of My toys, My professional manner of conducting business from answering your email to negotiating and orchestrating the scene to cleaning and care of My implements and so on.

I take great pride in being a professional Dominant and I look forward to meeting you, training you, and molding you into being a better slave. Join Me for a little while? - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Finally, it is Valentines Day. If you'd like to spoil Me click here.