Friday, April 5, 2019

Dinner And A Beating

Scene: We meet at a restaurant of My choosing somewhere downtown within blocks of My play space. I'm assertive and take the initiative of ordering for Myself followed by the meal that you will be eating.

I have a glass of wine. You, maybe wine. Probably water. We share interesting covert conversation about unconventional topics or whathaveyou as you attempt to control yourself under the table.
But you're not doing a very good job. So I order dessert to go, you pay the tab and we walk to My dungeon hideaway nearby.

For the next hour or two you are Mine. I take My time, stripping you down, using you, toying with you and controlling you.

I am a foodie who loves to engage in public displays no matter how discreet or flamboyant. It can be our little secret. *wink*

Sound like something you might enjoy? *brow cock*

Tribute for My time is also expected.

Serious inquiries only - msjulie@juliespanks.com