Friday, June 21, 2019

The Training of New Sluts & TGIF

Hard to believe another week has already flown by. In fact, this whole year seems to be cruising by so fast. Or maybe the older I get, the quicker the years pass? Not sure but I feel like I need to get My freak on more often to feel like I'm keeping up with the pace. *wink*

I've been training a lot of curious new-to-Me submissives and slaves lately and I really enjoy making new connections and forging lasting relationships, providing the energy is there and courage to continue.
I so cherish the relationships I do have that have evolved over time. And I have a special few - you know who you are.

If you think you'd like to submit yourself and get to know Me, send Me an interesting email that piques My attention.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

I have time available over the weekend and throughout next week.
As well as through the summertime and remainder of 2019.
And don't forget, My birthday is on August 16th.

Unable to serve Me real time? I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.