Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Serve Me This Week in SLC

Back in Salt Lake and My body is happy about the warm weather. Seems I've finally acclimated to Utah. It's only been about 7.75 years. But who's counting?

Ya know what's Not So Happy? - My luggage. When you travel as much as I do, you tend to go through them semi-regularly. So I've gone ahead and added some new possibilities to My Amazon wishlist.

My birthday is on the 16th of August. 

This week is pretty full though I do have time available for a session on Thursday afternoon or evening. If you'd like to be considered, you may send Me an email or call Me during My phone hours.

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Headed to Denver on Friday for a kinky con. Not teaching this time, just attending to hang with the other Cool Kids and find some trouble. Returning on Monday the 29th and available for sessions.

Wish to get on My calendar? I'll give you My undivided attention *weg*