Thursday, June 4, 2020

I Know You Miss Me & SLC RT Sessions

And I miss you, too.

I miss everything that human touch, real-time sessions and the weight that true power exchange brings when we are together.
And it does not bring Me pleasure to tell you that it's going to be a while longer before I am able to offer in-person sessions again.

In the name of My own personal health and the health and safety of you and all of My other supplicants, I request that you exercise patience during this time. Safety is always of utmost importance. Especially when it comes to living or dying.

To My established clientele: stay tuned here for service opportunities and session possibilities in a couple few months as I feel more comfortable about the situation and can set up some personal protocols to adhere to. If we have yet to meet, you're going to have to wait.

Have you bookmarked My blog? Do you check it every now and then?
It is here where you're going to be updated of what's going on in My world and exactly when I'll have the new space up and running, after the pandemic is calmed much much more. Again, be patient.

Wish to speak on the phone? I offer phone sessions.
Just scroll down to the next post to find out how.

Wish to indulge Me and put a smile on My face? I love gifts.
My Amazon wishlist link HERE. Choose something special or just send an egift card and let Me do the shopping. Your statement reads simply as Amazon.com and your gift is sent directly to Me.
Egift cards are sent immediately to My inbox. Currently, Whole Foods and Amazon gift cards are preferred.

Do you miss Me? Email Me and let Me know.
My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com