Friday, October 16, 2020

Where Does The Time Go? & VOTE

 It's hard to believe it's been so damn long since My last post.
About 2.5 months. Where does the time go?

First, I want to thank you if you sent Me a birthday gift, card and giftcards for My birthday. I was lovingly showered with presents from all over the country. It feels so good to be appreciated and spoiled. And for the record, I happily accept gifts any and every day of the year. Not just on My birthday. *wink*

Yes, I'm still alive, healthy and hanging around home for the most part. For those who don't know, I have a compromised immune system. It's not something I share with just anybody. But I figured if you are still hanging around here, it would be something I share with you.

For Me, COVID hit at the most opportune time - I was about to purchase a home for My dungeon space and begin training some Women in the area to do what it is I have been doing for the last 17 years. Needless to say, that didn't come to fruition and I'm so glad that I chose to wait it out. Little did I know I'd be waiting for this long. And sadly, it's going to be a little while longer. I'm hoping that by Spring, the pandemic numbers in this country will be on the decline and I can continue pursuing My dream on this next chapter.

In the meantime, I'm tossing around the idea of starting an Only Fans page where you would be able to purchase unique, sexy content from Yours Truly. Or perhaps you are more familiar with Reddit or AVN. Fact is, I'm fucking bored and I miss torturing you. So maybe I will torture you with endless seductive photos, or sell some of My worn stockings or lingerie. Is this of interest to you? Email Me and let Me know - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Professional Domination will always be one of My greatest passions. And this year has been the most difficult. But I'm still here. And when this is all over, you'll be submitting yourself for more memory-making sessions. So hang in there. I'm here for you.

I am currently accepting appointments for phone sessions. Email Me for more information - msjulie@juliespanks.com

Until next time, (and it won't be so long - I promise) try to stay out of trouble. Take good care of yourself. Be kind to others. And please VOTE.