Saturday, January 16, 2021

Miss Me Much? - Let's Get Reconnected!

Hello My Special Perverts,

I miss you serving Me and I know that you feel the same. So, beginning tomorrow, I'll be creating different avenues for you to reconnect Me. Starting off with NiteFlirt. You will now find Me available for phone sessions on Sundays. And maybe some additional unscheduled days, as well. You'll need to pay attention and you will be rewarded.

Click HERE for My NiteFlirt listing. Or you may dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT extension #02403288. Or you may simply click the NiteFlirt link in the ride side panel of this blog and be connected. 

Mark you calendars and set all of your alarms. And stay tuned here about others ways you'll be able to get reconnected with Yours Truly. It's been far too long and I miss dominating you.