Monday, January 25, 2021

Phone Sessions on NiteFlirt

I have been having such a good time reconnecting with some of you that I might just open up My NiteFlirt phone lines a little more often. Like today and possibly tomorrow. Be sure to bookmark My page there to see if I am indeed available. If I'm available, pick up your phone and give Me a call. If I'm not available, you may send Me an email thru NiteFlirt and we can schedule a time that works for both of us. 

My Niteflirt page: Click here.

Or you may dial 1-800-TO-FLIRT -or- 1-800-863-5478 ext. 02403288

While we are on the phone, you will speak to Me with absolute respect. I love to hear about all of your dirty fantasies, answer your questions about kink or the lifestyle and, more often than not, dominate you from the comfort of your own floor.

So what are you waiting for? Pick up that phone. *wink*