Monday, June 7, 2021

My New Dungeon is Opening Soon

Cruising right along. I've been very very busy with life stuff, navigating some obstacles as well as getting My new dungeon space prepped, set and ready to receive you. I was pushing for the beginning of June but the Universe had other plans. Most construction and painting vendors were booked out for ages. I'm happy to say that the work is almost complete.

So now I've reset My target date for the 20th or so. If we'd booked a tentative appointment before then, we will have to revisit our calendars and reschedule. Please send Me an email.

I've put this off for an entire year as we quarantined. The time is almost here and I couldn't be more excited. You've been extremely patient. And I promise you it'll be worth the wait. Not to mention we've got some making up to do. *wink*