Saturday, January 8, 2022

Happy New Year & Exciting Studio Updates

Happy New Year to all of My devoted sluts, wanton slaves and select submissives. I'm sending you all the very best wishes until you are at My feet once again. With high hopes of you spending more quality time with Yours Truly.

My beloved custom medical chair has finally been relocated to the dungeon and is safely ensconced in the Exam Room. 

And I've installed some unistrut on the ceiling for all of My suspension needs and dreams. Now I can safely restrain you, suspend you and offer more predicament bondage games. Are you ready?

I am available for sessions to qualified individuals and couples.
Send an introductory email that grabs My attention.
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

What are you waiting for? Cum and get it while you can.