Thursday, September 15, 2022

Portland ~ Limited Engagement 10/28 to 10/31

Portland submissives, slaves and sluts - I will be in town Friday, October 28th through Monday, October 31st with limited appointment slots available. If you are interested in the possibility of serving Me, drop Me an email - msjulie@juliespanks.com

I hope to reconnect with one or two of My most loyal slaves and longest standing spankos. These subs have been under My thumb for My entire professional career. I'm so fucking grateful for these special sluts who have been by My side since the jump off. And, who knows, maybe I'll have time for a new-to-Me supplicant.

My Salt Lake dungeon has some new kitchen appliances. All to make for more comfortable and convenient kinky staycations and extended, overnight and weekend-long sessions. So, when I say "fully appointed", I mean it. Submit yourself to Me and stay a while. I will take very, very good care of you. *wink*