Tuesday, November 7, 2023

It's Your Turn To Strip & Surrender

The days may be shorter, the light is going away, and the nights are feeling much colder. But My dungeon play space is nice and warm. Warm enough for one of us to be buck-naked and on the floor.  

The sleepsacks and heavier bondage gear have come back out to play for the winter and I couldn't be more fired up. I'm hoping to connect with more chastity enthusiasts as I have some keyholding opportunities available. I've been doing a lot of organizing and planning for 2024. I've got a couple of important trips in the works as well as plans for a new website. Exciting stuff.

I'm home for the duration of November and I'm hungry to make some meaningful connections. Come explore some of your dark and dirty fantasies with Yours Truly. Surrender to an experienced Dominant Woman who knows how to fulfill your kinky and perverse desires.
I take great pleasure breaking in newer sluts and subs just as much as I enjoy My established and loyal submissives. Cum to Me. 

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com for an Application.

What are you waiting for? Bust a move.