Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Mini Manor Revamp & Dirty Pictures

If you haven't been to The Mini Manor lately, it might look a little different, feel a little bit extra, and a whole lot sexier. 

I've entered My third and last decade in this esteemed business and I'm going to make it the very best. There are not many of us still around. Over the years, I've watched countless women come and go. It may not be for everyone, but it is for Me. 

I have a dear photographer friend coming into town this weekend and we have a fistful of plans, to include photos of The Mini Manor. And, of course, Yours Truly.

While we may be busy shooting naughty pictures, I am still available for sessions. And for those of you who would like some keepsakes of your very own (aka quality Wanking Material), now is a very good time to speak up. 

My preference for contact is always email. Do not ever text Me. 
If, for whatever reason, you are unable to send an email, you may attempt to reach Me by phone during My winter phone hours, 10am to 5pm Mountain daily. If you get My voicemail, simply hang up and try another time. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients ever.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
My phone: (503) 891-8487