Tuesday, April 2, 2024

April Showers Bring More Rosebuds

Just two days into April and it's already been raining both outside and inside the dungeon. My new, upgraded sling is being put to the test. And I win every single time. Sometimes multiple times. 

If you wish to get on My calendar this month, you better be paying attention. I'll be leaving on a vacation soon and I am making a business trip at the end of the month.

4/13 thru 4/21 Vacation - Not Available For Sessions

4/24 thru 4/29 New York City - Fully Booked

I am available for sessions over the next 10 days to qualified humans who pass My simple screening to measure compatibility. I offer sessions exclusively from My private dungeon play space, The Mini Manor, located just 10 minutes from the airport and downtown areas. The only professional and dedicated dungeon in the entire Valley.

If you've had the honor of serving Me, you may email your request or ring Me during My phone hours. If you are new-to-Me, you may send your letter of introduction to request My Application For Service.

I am a quality-over-quantity player who is selective about My play things, servants, submissives, sissies, and sluts. I realize it may be easy to pull out your wallet, but I prefer to play with those who are respectful, polite, and pay attention.

My email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

Serve. Submit. Surrender. Succumb.