Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Follow Me on Instagram & X * NYC thru 4/29

I returned from My relaxing vacation on Sunday evening and have not stop running since My feet hit the ground. Emptied My sandy suitcases and filled a cleaner set with some premium attire for New York City. Spanked a naughty butt tonight. And I leave in the morning.

If you're wondering what I was up to over My stay in the sun, you should follow Me on My social medias - Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/juliespanks/
Twitter/X: https://twitter.com/JulieSpanks

I'll be posting more On The Town photos from My travels. 
New York included where I will be attending some 'adult" events. And I am having some more sexy content pictures taken by a renowned photographer. She approached Me. I'm extremely flattered. 

There is also one very lucky slut, the reason for this trip, that will have the distinct pleasure of serving Me in a fabulous, private dungeon for thirty six hours of Games of Power and Control. He doesn't know it yet but he is in for the time of his life. *wink*

I have a strong penchant for travel, both domestic and international. If you would like to discuss the many possibilities, do reach out. I am open to accompanying you on a business trip. Or traveling to an adult resort for kink-themed events. Or perhaps traveling to you providing you meet all of My requests. Serious inquiries only.

I will not be answering My phone while I am away but you may send Me an email and I'll get back to you within 24 hours. I am accepting session requests for next week, Tuesday the 30th and beyond in the beautiful City of Salt at The Mini Manor.

Surrender to Yours Truly and lose yourself in the delicious headspace that consumes you when you submit to Me. I know exactly what you need and I will take very, very good care of you. I promise.

Come to Me.