Wednesday, April 10, 2024

My Sunday Slut & Friday's Opportunity

I love longer sessions where I can take My sweet time leading one into a deep submissive headspace.  That yummy space where time does not exist and we can fly and float for hours.

The lucky boy who presented himself to Me on Sunday was in My clutches for a lengthy amount of time allowing Me to explore him, his body, his brain, his desires, and his boundaries.

Dragging him from room to room to use him in different capacities.


I put this cutie through his paces as I enticed him thru a gamut of activities. He performed so well. And I had an absolutely delightful time getting to know this sweet, polite, and thoughtful boy. Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to our next encounter.

I'm already booked for tomorrow, Thursday. But I do have time for a session on Friday. And then I'm off for vacation. If you'd like to submit yourself to Me then, you best bust a move. First cum, first serve.