Monday, May 6, 2024

Los Angeles * Sessions Available 5/28 - 6/3

This post is for any of My blog devotees of the greater Los Angeles area. I am attending Domcon, the World's Largest Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention. I am also teaching a class and sponsoring a social event. I'll be staying at the LAX Hilton in a charming suite with plans to debase many asses over the week.

This conference draws some of the world's top Dominatrices and Ladies that are new to the industry. As well as slaves, spankos, and submissives who are there hoping to serve one or two of the best.
If you are an exhibitionistic slut who knows how to approach a Dominant in an appropriate manner and you play your cards right, you may end up getting used at one of the flamboyant play parties. 

If you would like to discuss the possibility of playing with Me while I am in town, you may send a polite email. Serious inquiries only. Deposit may be requested.

I am also available for select public outings such as dinner at a fine restaurant or shopping at some of the designer stores that I am not privy to living in Utah. 

If you are new-to-Me, you best impress Me. You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. What are you waiting for?