Saturday, June 22, 2024

Don't Sleep On Hot Girl Summer * Thank You

It's hot outside which means less clothes for Me. And when I'm playing in My dungeon, it's even less. If you'd like to celebrate Hot Girl Summer with Me, you should schedule your training accordingly.
I've been getting high on sporting saucier threads in session, making it even more difficult for My submissives to control themselves.

I recently added some spicier garments to My wishlist, and they're flying off the shelf. Including a sexy bra and panty set by Thistle & Spire that arrived with no note. If it was you, thank you. I can't wait to see how it feels on My skin as well as the reaction it will bring.

I've got another overnight guest returning to The Mini Manor this week. Seems My hospitality is on point. I truly savor extended and overnight sessions where I can take My sweet time tormenting a willing supplicant and drawing them further into My magical web. Book your stay soon.

Outside of that, My calendar has some openings throughout the week. Don't sleep on this summer heat and My desire to shed more clothes. 

Bust a move.