Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Worship My Peds * New Toys * Thank You's

Happy Mid Week Day, also known as Hump Day or Day That Ends In Y. It's another gorgeous day here in Salt Lake City. I started My morning with a luxurious bath followed by some time outside to collect some vitamin D from the sun's rays. Shortly I'm off for a manicure and spa pedicure. Oh how I love having My peds pampered.   

This evening holds a session with one of My favorite boy toys. He always spoils Me with gifts from My wishlist and tonight I'll be surprising him in one of those gifts - a yummy black, lace catsuit.

Speaking of gifts from My Amazon wishlist - I would like to send out a Thank You to the follower Tink who sent fun dress that I look forward to wearing during the summertime. And the anonymous donor who selected a small, beginner, silicone anal training set. These are good for players who don't train in the off season. 

I have room on My calendar for sessions throughout the week and weekend. If you'd like to be considered, simply send Me an email or attempt to reach Me by phone during My phone hours. My contact information and protocol can be found on this page, to the right.

This is The Mistress Photo from Domcon Los Angeles, 2024.
I'm in the second row, just right of center, behind Mistress Cyan, the owner of the convention. So much fun and I'm excited for next year.

Anywhoo.... off to the salon. 

Come play with Me and worship My perfectly pedicured footsies.